The Top 5 Things To Do in Sydney
Sydney, Australia is like no other city in the world!
Make sure these 5 things are on your list of things to do while planning for your trip to Sydney!
Walk the Sydney Harbour Bridge
This bridge was built in 1932 during the Great Depression. It took over 6 years to build one of the longest steele arch bridges. You can pay to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge or walk across for FREE.
Guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
When most people think of Sydney, Australia the Opera House is what comes to mind. That being said it is the most iconic site in Sydney. The building took almost 15 years to complete. Don’t miss out on the guided tour inside the Sydney Opera House.
See all the museums
Did you know that all the public museums in the city are FREE? Well, now you do! If you’re looking for something inexpensive stop by one of these museums:
- Art Gallery of New South Wales (modern art)
- Museum of Sydney
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- White Rabbit Gallery
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Australis at The Rocks
- Sydney Jewish Museum
Wine taste in Hunter Valley
Take a day tour to Hunter Valley, the home to the most incredible wineries. Get out of the city and explore the countryside.
Explore Sydney Harbor in your own mini speedboat
Feel the wind in your hair. Feel the spray on your face. Breathe the salt-tang air.
Our unique red boats are custom-built and can carry two people in each. Their very special design means you see Sydney Harbour from a completely different perspective compared to larger sightseeing vessels. And because we head out in groups of only six people, you have a very personal trip.
- Drive below the Harbour Bridge and past Sydney Opera House
- See the massive navy ships in Garden Island
- Enjoy close views of upscale residential areas in Rose Bay and Point Piper
- Get to know Shark Island and Clark Island