This is THE essential San Diego tour. You will see almost all of the greatest sights San
- GoCar Must Be 21+ To Rent • Each GoCar Holds 2 People
- Vanderhall Upgrade Must Be 25+ To Rent • Each Vanderhall Holds 2 People. Choose to see picture and requirements.
- Electric Upgrade
- Vanderhall Venice GTS Upgrade Vanderhall with all the bells and whistles - Bump Shifter and larger engine
San Diego’s natural beauty
This is our most unique tour because it shows you more of San Diego’s natural beauty, and how embedded into San Diego the US Navy is. Learn about how San Diego and the Navy go hand in hand together is this beautiful symbiotic relationship!*
You will make your way from beautiful Little Italy, into San Diego’s Old Town where you get a small flair of western and Mexican culture mixed together. From Old Town you will make your way into Point Loma towards Liberty Station which used to be the Naval Training Center of San Diego, when the training center closed in 1997 it was repurposed into a mixed used development with housing, recreational centers, business, hotels, and a few schools. From Liberty Station you will make your way to Shelter Island which gives you a great view of the Attack Submarine base. Making your way to Cabrillo National Monument and the Point Loma ecological preserve, you will see the old lighthouse that stood watch on the rocky shores and light up the dangerous waterways for many sailors and fishermen. You can also stop and look at the tide pools, where all sorts of aquatic creatures make their home. As you finish your tour you will pass the always romantic Sunset Cliffs and into the eccentric Ocean Beach community where there are plenty privately owned shops, but barely a chain company to be found.
- Little Italy
- Old Town
- Shelter Island
- View of the Naval Attack Submarine base
- Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery
- Cabrillo Nation Monument
- Tide pools
- Point Loma Light house
- Point Loma Ecological Reserve
- Sunset Cliffs
- Ocean Beach
- GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar, not per person.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent. Must possess a major credit card and valid driver’s license (international license is not necessary). GoCars do not accommodate car seats for children.
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments.
- Cars must be returned to rental location before dusk.